Reuters Events Automotive launches digital first congress uniting 5000+ CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world.
Detroit June: CEOs and board members from PSA North America, Inc, Volkswagen Group of America, Bentley Motors, Carvana, Hyundai Motor Group, and more will speak at the brand new Reuters Events Automotive Summit Online on November 11-13th, 2020.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused disruption to organizations large and small, across the globe. At Reuters Events Automotive, they are reimagining what an event looks like in the era of social distancing.
For 2020, Reuters Events have decided to add a virtual element to their flagship Reuters Events Automotive Summit (Nov 11-13th, Detroit), via a bespoke digital conferencing platform and live stream. This will unite 5000+ global leaders, to discuss 2020’s most busines critical topics.
Over 3 days, this meeting will delve into focused sessions across:
- Adjusting to a New World: A review of the challenges, solutions, and future post COVID-19
- The Car of the Future: Electrification, road to autonomy and future of design
- The Car in Context: How Automotive fits into the wider mobility movement
- Connected Customer Experience: Digitalize the driving, engagement and servicing experience
- Deliver the Future of Automotive Retail: From transactional to an omni-channel customer-centric experience
View the website for the full agenda here: https://www.reutersevents.com/events/automotive/
“The friction between traditional automotive retail models and the reality of today’s digital consumer is a paradigm that can be solved with thoughtful practices” says Larry Dominique, Chairman and CEO, PSA North America, Inc. and 2020 keynote speaker.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Larry Dominique, Chairman and CEO, PSA North America, Inc
- Scott Keogh, CEO and President, Volkswagen Group of America
- Astrid Fontaine, Member of the Board People, Digitalization & IT, Bentley Motors
- Ernest Garcia, III, Chairman and CEO, Carvana
- YoungCho Cho, President & Chief Innovation Officer, Hyundai Motor Group
- Daniel Weissland, President USA, Audi of America
- Giovanni Palazzo, CEO, Electrify America