1 Wellington Square
Oxford OX1 2HY
Two years part-time from October 2020
The MSc is a multi-disciplinary and globally-focused course for high-achieving professionals who will provide vision and leadership for sustainable urban futures.
It is specially designed so that you can study while working. You will attend eight intensive teaching weeks in Oxford and London, before completing your dissertation project, and throughout the course you will have the support of our web-based learning environment.
The MSc is delivered in partnership with the Prince’s Foundation and is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The MSc in brief:
- Study while working and complete within two years;
- Eight intensive teaching weeks in Oxford and London, and a final dissertation project;
- Seminars, site visits, tutorials and a 24/7 online portal;
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The MSc aims to provide students with:
- a rigorous and intellectually-demanding education in the field of sustainable urban development;
- a multidisciplinary structure that engages with world-leading research to the benefit of students’ professional practice;
- an international understanding and knowledge of sustainable urban development;
- an engagement with the academic excellence of the University of Oxford and the practical and research experience of the Prince’s Foundation.
MSc Scholarships available for October 2020 entry.
Further information about the MSc and the application process can be found here.
“I would advise somebody who is considering undertaking the MSc not to hesitate in applying. Completing this degree at Oxford has been a transformative experience for me – it has changed the way I think, and has really added to my value system and my professional capacity and confidence.”
Karim Khwanda, graduated 2017