Cities Today is proud to be supporting and attending MOVE America Virtual in March.
MOVE America is a free virtual event bringing together the people and companies redefining the transport tech industry in the US.
With 18 themes over 2 days, MOVE America invites OEMs, transport operators, tech companies, energy giants, fleets, fast growing startups and policymakers to stay ahead of the latest developments in the future of sustainable transport.
Register for free here: http://bit.ly/CitiesTodayRegister
Auto Futures – Truck Tech – Smart Infrastructure – Autonomous Vehicles – Connectivity – MaaS & Business Models – Micro-mobility & Ability – Metro Rail – Energy & Charging – Tech, Data & Innovation – Smart Cities – Smart Traffic – Mapping, Data & GIS – Ticketing, Revenue – Bus Transport – City Freight – AIR – Battery Tech
Here are some of the leaders speaking live:
- Sarah Wray, Editor, Cities Today
- Dane Davis, Chief Technology Officer, Nikola Motor Company
- Mark Kaufman, Global Director, Electrification, Ford Motor Company
- Olabisi Boyle, VP, Product Planning & Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
- Tracey Zhen, President, Zipcar
- Mallory McMorrow, Senator, State of Michigan
- Sam Zaid, Founder & CEO, Getaround
- Patricia Monahan, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Chris Stoddart, President, New Flyer
- Jim Adler, Founding MD & Board Member, Toyota AI Ventures
- Vijaysai Patnaik, Head of Product, Self-Driving Trucks, Waymo
- Karina Ricks, Director, Mobility & Infrastructure, City of Pittsburgh
- Nina Grooms-Lee, Chief Product Officer, May Mobility