Cities Today is proud to be supporting and attending MOVE America Virtual in March.
MOVE America is a free virtual event bringing together the people and companies redefining the transport tech industry in the US.
With 18 themes over 2 days, MOVE America invites OEMs, transport operators, tech companies, energy giants, fleets, fast growing startups and policymakers to stay ahead of the latest developments in the future of sustainable transport.
Register for free here: http://bit.ly/CitiesTodayRegister
Auto Futures – Truck Tech – Smart Infrastructure – Autonomous Vehicles – Connectivity – MaaS & Business Models – Micro-mobility & Ability – Metro Rail – Energy & Charging – Tech, Data & Innovation – Smart Cities – Smart Traffic – Mapping, Data & GIS – Ticketing, Revenue – Bus Transport – City Freight – AIR – Battery Tech
Here are some of the leaders speaking live:
- Sarah Wray, Editor, Cities Today
- Dane Davis, Chief Technology Officer, Nikola Motor Company
- Mark Kaufman, Global Director, Electrification, Ford Motor Company
- Olabisi Boyle, VP, Product Planning & Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
- Tracey Zhen, President, Zipcar
- Mallory McMorrow, Senator, State of Michigan
- Sam Zaid, Founder & CEO, Getaround
- Patricia Monahan, Commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Chris Stoddart, President, New Flyer
- Jim Adler, Founding MD & Board Member, Toyota AI Ventures
- Vijaysai Patnaik, Head of Product, Self-Driving Trucks, Waymo
- Karina Ricks, Director, Mobility & Infrastructure, City of Pittsburgh
- Nina Grooms-Lee, Chief Product Officer, May Mobility
Changing emission standards, environmental and public concerns, increased road accidents and new technology are driving the biggest change automotive has ever seen. Delivering the sustainable, consumer loved, and actively safe vehicle takes time and money, but you only have so long before another competitor wins market share.
OEMs must make technological leaps in both electric vehicles and more-efficient internal combustion engines, whilst advancing autonomous tech to achieve zero road fatalities.
At this year’s Reuters Events Car of the Future 2021 we will showcase how OEMs are building the vehicle of the future to create a safer and sustainable world. This meeting is the one place for all your automotive tech news, updates and benchmarks, featuring the most impressive line-up in history!
Find out more here: https://reutersevents.com/events/automotivefuturecar/