Global strategic thinking and practical solutions to the most pressing challenges of our changing world are at the heart of the RICS World Built Environment Forum Summit in London.
Taking place on 23-24 April, this event will focus on disruptive technologies, sustainability, collaboration and smart solutions to harness the enormous potential of the 21st century’s people and places.
- Understand the market forces driving foreign direct investment in real estate and infrastructure
- Learn best practices that make optimum use of available resources, and offer the best long-term viability for cities to attract employers and meet citizens’ needs
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maria Vassilakou, Vice Mayor and Vice Governor, City of Vienna
- Uma Adusumilli, Chief Planner, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
- Andreas Svenungsson, Senior Vice President – Global Head of Group Public Affairs & Partnerships, Volvo Group
- Rohan Pradhan, Vice President, Deliveroo
- Christian Ketels, Principal Associate, Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness (HBS) and President, TCI
- Khoo Teng Chye, Executive Director, Centre for Liveable Cities
- Chris Choa, Vice President and Global Principal – Cities and Development, AECOM
- Guy Granger, EMEA CEO, JLL
View the latest speakers confirmed here.
Benefit from the early bird rate by booking your delegate place on or before 2 February here.