200 Aldersgate St
London EC1A 4HD
Join an unrivalled selection of speakers, world-class Financial Times journalists and over 200 senior executives from across the mobility eco-system for a day of exclusive insight and unmissable networking at the FT Future of Mobility Summit 2019.
AGENDA ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Innovative Mobility Solutions for a Connected World
- Preparing for the Mass-Electrification of Transport
- The Future of Urban Mobility
- Making Transport Policy Fit for a New Decade
- The Future of Mobility and Climate Change
- Phil Graham, Chief Executive, National Infrastructure Commission
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport Innovation, Transport for London
- Iain Forbes, Head, Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Angela Hultberg, Head of Sustainable Mobility, Ikea
- Andy Boland, CEO, Addison Lee
DELEGATES INCLUDE SENIOR EXECUTIVES FROM:
Arriva – Bird – Campaign for Better Transport – CrossCountry Trains – Department for Transport – DHL – DPD – DWS – Ericsson – European Commission – First Bus – Ford – Go Ahead – Govia Thameslink Railway – Heathrow Airport – Hitachi Rail Europe – InMotion Ventures – Jaguar Land Rover – Manchester City Council – Crossrail – National Grid – Network Rail – Rail Delivery Group – RSSB – Shell – Transport for London – Transport for Greater Manchester – Waze – what3words
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity – REGISTER TODAY!
To see the latest agenda, speakers and to register to attend visit our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +44 (0)20 78734739