European Green Capital City of Nijmegen (Netherlands) and ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability are pleased to announce the 10th edition of the EcoProcura Conference on Sustainable and Innovation Procurement taking place on 3-5 October 2018.
Join 400 other procurers, policy makers, businesses, researchers and international organisations in Nijmegen to discuss the latest developments in sustainable and innovation procurement:
- Current best practice in implementation
- European policy developments and international initiatives
- Opportunities for collaboration between procurers in Europe
- Practical tools for implementation (circular procurement, life cycle costing, monitoring, e-Procurement)
- Market dialogue, joint procurement, social issues, professionalisation of procurement
Online registration will open in early 2018. If you would like to collaborate or enquire about the 2018 conference, contact us at: email@example.com.